• Hallo zusammen. Danke schon mal für die ersten Antworten. Kennt sich jemand mit den Ersatzteilnummern aus? Meine Werkstatt sagt es müsse der Aggregateträger mit der Teilenummer 8N7199313F sein. Den gibt es aber auch mit der gleichen Nummer und dem Endbuchsataben E oder ganz ohne Endbuchstaben. Laut einiger Anbieter sollen diese auch für alle 1.8er (180 PS) Modelle passen....

• Am Roadster Aggregateträger sind zusätzliche Montagepunkte für 2 Streben angeschweißt. Ein Coupe oder 1.8T Träger aus der VAG Familie geht nicht.

Warum muss Deiner getauscht werden, ist er durchgerostet?

8N Roadster FWD 180PS BJ.2000

• Fun fact, I have recently scrapped TT roadster, which for sure was healthy underneath-it was I car I have left behind in UK while moved back to Poland. Just did not have a time to go there and get it fixed, MOT’d etc.

In terms of mentioned sub-frame you are looking for, YES, it is unique to roadsters / convertibles only. There are no replacements for such part.

If you are looking for a 2nd hand part(used) your best bet will be UK or Poland:)

Majority of sellers are not aware of how much this part is worth being unique to roadsters only.

Enquire on UK eBay, Facebook groups or Facebook marketplace, however rest assured that customs and other fees, plus expensive shipping will be added to the bill.

Alternatively look for it on polish allegro, OLX or again Facebook marketplace, however in this case I would be looking for whole car being advertised as for parts only. Before brexit there was a lot of TT’s imported to Poland (as in the UK these are generally cheap cars) and you can still find a lot of these in PL.