Gruße aus Holland

• Hi there,

my name is Joop Meijer and i live in the southern regions of Holland. Being a proud owner of an 1999 Audi TT Quattro Coupé for 3 years now and member of the dutch Audi TT Club, i decided two years ago to help the club and took the opportunety of being a board member.
    My main job is to organize its many events through the year and work in the background to launch a brand new site and forum in the near future.
    Although we are neighbours, in some way, it's never come to a meet and greet sofar...

So, we really should meet up and shake hands someday, shouldn't we? :wink:

Cheers,
    Joop Meijer
    Audi TT Club Nederland

• Hello Joop,
    many greetings to Holland. It is to be heard always nicely that there people is itself for the purposes of Audi TT in an honourary capacity arrange. We organise from till the 29th of August, 2010 a summer event TT in Saint Wendel/Saarland. Would please me if we could meet there.
    Show sometimes here:
    https://www.tt-owners-club.net/stwendel2010.html

Greeting from Saint Wendel to the friends TT in Holland.

Gruß aus St. Wendel
    Dieter Martin (Megges) 

Racing driver: A pilot who flies too low;).

• Hello Megges,

first of all, please forgive me writing in english :oops:
    Although i do speak some german, my writing is horrible :lol:
    I will certainly take a closer look at your summer event and i'd like to setup a topic on our dutch forum! Perhaps there even will be enthusiasts from Holland joining this meeting.
    And of course, if you guys would like to join one of ours, please feel free as you are welcome at anytime!

Cheers
    Joop Meijer

• Hello Joop,
    the idea very feels well, introduce our event to Saint Wendel with You in the forum. We would be glad to be allowed to welcome some TTler of Holland with ourselves. Certainly a possibility that we arises also You in Holland sometimes visit. We should remain, in any case, in contact.
    Greeting from Saint Wendel. :lol:

Gruß aus St. Wendel
    Dieter Martin (Megges) 

Racing driver: A pilot who flies too low;).